UNFORGETTABLE FULL BODY MASSAGE IN JALANDHAR


Whenever I think of massage therapy, it is Jalandhar city that first comes to my mind.  
Me and my husband live in Canada whereas our family resides in Jalandhar, Punjab. 

For the record, we did not have a single visit to Punjab from the past five years. Noticing this, two months back my in-laws phoned us and insisted us to come and meet them. 

Despite thinking about our financial or personal stability, my husband immediately booked the flight tickets to Punjab which was after 15 days. To my surprise, he made the decision even knowing that the summers of Punjab are not at all enjoying and it is extremely hot from May to August.

The whole plan was so quick that we landed in Amritsar fully tired and sleepy. It took us around one and a half hour further to reach home in Jalandhar. Till then our body was feeling pretty terrible and stiff.

However, I decided to be a little kind to myself by booking a full body massage in Jalandhar. I asked my family members about great salons in the town, but they were unable to answer.

Then I stumbled upon Facebook to find the satisfactory one and found Lady Elle on the top results claiming to be the best massage Parlour in Jalandhar. A very next minute, I scheduled the appointment online and receives the confirmation call within 5 minutes. 

Moreover, it was Sunday evening and less traffic made easy for me to reach there exactly on time.

Believe me, it was the best massage I ever had! With good pressure and spa, I felt relieved and relaxed thereafter. Even I had a great sleep that night.

Lady Elle experts are highly trained and dedicated to providing you the best treatment customized according to your needs. They perform all different types of popular massage therapies to help you relax and reduce your worries!

It is my advice to everyone that once you make it back home you should book a post-flight massage from Lady-Elle OR you can also go for a therapy whenever you need a moment of relaxation.

Comments

Popular Posts